Virginia Physicians, Inc. complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Virginia Physicians, Inc. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Virginia Physicians, Inc.:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Katherine Hughes. If you believe that Virginia Physicians, Inc. has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Katherine Hughes is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
To read our complete ‘Grievance Procedure Policy’, click the link below.